Dynam P-61 Black Widow Hugh 1.5m Twin engine PNP
P-61 Black Widow is a twin-engine, twin-boom bomber with tricycle landing gear. Named for the America spider, it is the first operational U.S warplane designed as a night flighter with nearly all black appearance, and the first aircraft designed to use rader. Now we are so pround to launch the Dynam P-61 Black Widow 1.5m twin-engined warbird. It has the familiar scale outline and excellent flight performance. For P-61 enthusiasts, they can take the Dynam P-61 Black Widow 1.5m warbird home easily and fly in the sky with great joyment.
- Dynam P-61 Black Widow 1.5m twin-engined warbird has black appearance with red pattern that deserves the title of Black Widow.
- Two-tiered canopy design and all transparent tail-cone fully reflect the P-61 features.
- Both top and bottom turrets have four guns and the former can change the direction by pilots.
- There are bombs and auxiliary fuel tank on the lower fuselage which has excellent detail.
- Adopt two Tomcat BM3512A-KV650 motors to provide enough power and uses two Skylord 40A ESCs to control precisely.
- The counter- rotating 10.5�8 propellers effectively bring good fligth performance. 4S 4000mAh battery can greatly extend the flight time for pilot.
- The four flaps design can increase the takeoff speed and reduce the landing speed, which makes the flight smoothly.
- Dynam P-61 Black Widow's outer wings and rear engine nacelles can be detected which makes the airplane easy to carry.
- There are four navigation lights on the Dynam P-61 Black Widow. The light on the left wing tip is red and the light on right one is green. The two lights on the landing edge of the wing are white. Pilots can understand the location and working direction of the airplane during the night flight by these lights.
- Multiple configurations are provided to pilots. PNP configuration includes the airplane, servos, ESCs and motors. Based on the PNP, RTF adds the transmitter, receiver, battery and charger, and RTB adds the stabilization receiver. SRTF adds the transmitter, battery and charger based on the RTB.
Wingspan ------- 1500mm(59in)
Length --------- 1126mm(44.3in)
Wing Area ------ 34dm �
Flying Weight ---- 2450g
Wing Loading ---- 72g/dm �
Motor ---------- BM3512A-KV650*2
Propeller -------- 10.5*8 four-blade*2
ESC ----------- Skylord 40A *2
Servo ---------- 9g*9 17g*1 (with four flaps)
Flap Type ---------- plain flap
Battery --------- 14.8V 4000mAh 25C